Watch any of our Q&A’s or sign up for the next one below
* Check out CPE’s Informational Videos and Instructional Videos *
Join Dr. Yo and other members of the CPE team at a Google Hangout offered once a week, 8:00-9:00PM ET (we’ll go longer if there’s interest :-)). Each week, the first ten parents and college bound students to sign up to “hang out” will have a reserved spot to ask questions and get feedback and advice on any aspect of the college admissions process. The hangout will be broadcast on the CPE YouTube channel, but only those with reservations will get to ask questions. (10 is Google’s limit, not ours!)
- Got a question about the SATs, ACTs, Subject Tests, or APs?
- Wondering how best to complete final projects or study for final exams?
- Want to know what athletic, extracurricular, and community choices you should be considering from the perspective of college admissions?
- Have any concerns about completing the dreaded CommonApp, or topics for your personal or supplementary essays?
- Have a specific question about a research paper or writing in general?
- Wondering what you can do over the summer to better position yourself in the admissions game?
- Have questions about when and how to begin strategizing?
Sky’s the limit. ANY question about ANY aspect of the college admissions process is welcomed! Simply complete the short and sweet form for the night you want to ask your questions (mostly so we know where to send the link) and you’re in!