The first two years of high school are both exciting and more important in the college admissions game than most people think. Join Dr. Yo and his panel of teen experts, including Zach Mendelovici (KO ’15), Amanda Youmans (Hall ’16), and Sophie Gibson (Hall ’16), as they share their experience and wisodm of living through 9th and 10th grades. Topics include:
- Grades, courses, and academic positioning for college in early high school
- Getting involved in school: Sports and Extracurriculars
- Getting involved out of school: Community Service
- Standardizing testing in early high school (yup, and it’s not as bad as you think)
- What to expect as the years unfold
As always we invite YOU to join the conversation with questions and comments via phone, Twitter (#PrepTalk), and the BlogTalk Radio chatroom. Tune in live with your friends or listen on iTunes immediate following the broadcast.
Listing to this and every “Prep Talk” with CollegePrepExpress show on iTunes!