Application packaging, one of CollegePrepExpress’s THREE specialty areas, is arguably THE single most important criterion for college admissions. Join Dr. and special guest Jean Hanff Korelitz, author of Admission, the fabulous novel on which the recent Tina Fey and Paul Rudd movie is based. Their discussion about her book, the movie, and her experience as an application reader for Princeton University will help you present yourself in the best possible light in your applications.
- Given the primacy of grades and tests scores, how important are the applications themselves?
- What are the main components of the CommonApp and how do they work together?
- Tips for writings compelling personal essays
- How important are the supplement applications and what tips/tricks are there for those?
- Nightmares in applications adjudication
- How best to make application readers “fall in love” with you
And, of course, we’ll be taking LIVE CALLS and TWEETS and manning the CHAT ROOM for YOUR questions and comments!