No one’s busier or on tighter budgets than college students, right? But you gotta eat, so you may as well eat well. Learn how to prepare tasty, time-efficient and cost-effective recipes from cooking experts Andrea Lynn, author of The I Love Trader Joe’s College Cookbook, and Jessica Harlan, author of Ramen to the Rescue: 120 Creative Recipes for Easy Meals Using Everyone’s Favorite Pack of Noodles and Tortillas to the Rescue: Scrumptious Snacks, Mouth-Watering Meals and Delicious Desserts–All Made with the Amazing Tortilla.
- How can I eat healthfully in college?
- What’s good BRAIN food?
- How can I eat great-tasting food without gaining the freshman 15?
What can prepare fast and inexpensively?
- What can I make for lunch?
- What can I make for dinner?
- What can I do with a microwave oven?
- Is there any kitchen equipment besides a toaster and microwave that makes sense to bring to college?
- What can I do in a suite with a kitchen?
- What can I make for my party?
And, of course, we’ll be taking LIVE CALLS with YOUR questions and comments! If you’re in college or going to college next year, this will be a great fun show for YOU!