Facebook and Social Media expert, 14-year old Lane Sutton, 13-year old Izzy Epstein, and CPE’s Social Media Manager, Hilory Wagner, join Dr. Yo to discuss:
How admissions officers are evaluating student profiles
- new Kaplan study finds 24% of college admissions officers checking Facebook
- 20% have Googled students
- can your postings affect your candidacy even AFTER you are accepted?
Facebook & Twitter
- what colleges look for in potential students
- their criteria on social networks
- how colleges recruit candidates
- how they engage with students.
Personal Branding for Teens & Common sense strategies
- importance of thinking before you post and how it affects privacy and college admissions as well as job recruiting
- cleaning up your act
- best face forward, know your “brand”