Dr. Yo is joined by Cornell alumna interviewer, Susan Levy (Cornell ’86), Dartmouth alumna interviewer, Liz Deakin (Dartmouth ’87), and teen experts, including Chris Macca (KO ’12) as they discuss to how make a great impression and get the most out of campus and alumni interviews!
- How to get an interview
- Campus vs alumni interviews
- When and where to have them
- What should students do when they are first contacted by a college interviewer?
- What should you wear?
- Anecdotes from teen experts
- What do interviewers look for?
- What should you do to prepare?
- What are the key dos and don’ts?
- What are some typical questions students are asked in an interview?
- How should you answer/prepare for these questions?
- Questions YOU should ask
- Are there any bad questions to ask during the interview?
- Follow-up thank you letters
And, of course, we invite YOU to pose questions and offer comments when you call into the show live or post them in advance!